Home Grown Experience, Honesty and Loyalty Specialising in Residential, Recreation and Investment Property
Mission statement; My life is busy and every day when I wake up at 5:30 am I take a minute to acknowledge how lucky we are to live in this area and enjoy the life we have. Family, good health, and home are blessings. I enjoy people and the challenges offered by my career as a Realtor. Every situation is different. Whether it’s a listing presentation, helping a Buyer find that “just right” home, giving development perspectives or giving advice to a First Time Buyer thinking about entering the market, I promise to do my best and guarantee 100% service.
John has successfully represented Buyers and Sellers in all aspects of the constantly changing Real Estate market for twenty years. An understanding and awareness of property inventories both listed and privately owned in the area plus a good local knowledge of the Greater Central Vancouver Island Real Estate and business communities make John an excellent choice as a Realtor. John has been instrumental in the development and marketing of several residential housing projects, a number of mixed commercial and residential building projects, commercial enterprises involving rezoning and development procedures such as land acquisition and development of projects. John also enjoys a good working relationship with the local government agencies such as the City of Parksville and Regional District of Nanaimo. John has a team of well-respected professional colleagues with areas of expertise in planning, rezoning, well water and septic field layout and development, ALR land issues, home design and construction, legal and financial advice for both long term and short term management strategies for all your Real Estate needs.
- Currently working with 460 Realty. Became a Professional Licensed Realtor in March 1995 joining Coast Realty Parksville, September 1996. .
- Involved in the listing, sales and contract negotiations of over $170,000,000.00 in local Real Estate since 1995. Successfully works with Local Government Agencies in development/rezoning/planning projects: City of Parksville, Regional District of Nanaimo, Agricultural Land Commission, Ministry of the Environment, Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Forests and Small Craft Harbours.
- Successfully aided in development/ planning/design/list and sell of 978 Lee Rd.
(An executive large lot walk-on waterfront development near French Creek.)
- Currently marketing McKillop Point: A master planned, architecturally controlled neighborhood of nineteen custom homes.
- McKillop Point was a successfully designed, marketed constructed and sold over a three year period. John played a key role in all aspects of the development from conception to completion.
- Successfully marketed and sold all phases of Ermineskin Tribal Enterprises Real Estate Holdings, (Strawberry Crescent / Lodgepole Drive 2000 until present) in Parksville, B.C.
- Consults Ermineskin Cree Nation and Neyaskweyak Group of Companies regarding various Real Estate Holdings and marketing strategies in Parksville including Ermineskin Park and Ermineskin ALR Land Holdings. For over 15 years I have worked with several “First Nations” focusing particular attention to groundwater and urbanization impact issues on existing resources.
- I have a team of established professional colleagues with areas of expertise in planning, rezoning, well water and septic field layout and development, ALR land issues, home design and construction, legal and financial advice for both long term and short term management strategies for all your Real Estate needs.
- I have a strong bond with several local building contractors and tradesmen in the area and would be happy to make introductions should you require a small repair, large alteration, total rebuild or design and construction of a completely new home all with budget conscious planning the focus.